On Sunday, August 20th, CHAOS will ensue at Adventure Park USA. Come join the mayhem as CHAOS Student Ministry offloads at the park. We will be everywhere; roller coaster, bumper cars, laser tag, bumper boats, go karts, rock wall, high ropes and much much more. Five hours of sheer CHAOS that you don’t want to miss.
Cost: $30 (includes ticket and transportation) due August 13 + cost of food at the park needed day of event.
If you and your friends are stoked about being part of CHAOS at Adventure Park USA here are the steps you and your friends need to follow to limit the chaos as we prepare for this adventure.
- Send Josh Ernst or Pastor Terry an email letting them know who is coming. Sending them a text is also acceptable if you know it, we just don’t publish cell numbers on the website.
- Make sure that you have completed the CHAOS Student Ministry 2017 Participation Agreement form before coming on August 20th. (If you’ve already completed the form for a previous event in 2017 you don’t need to complete it again. If you’re not sure go ahead and complete it again or check with Josh Ernst or Pastor Terry
- Pay for your ticket and transportation by August 13. Give it to Josh Ernst or Pastor Terry on Sunday.
- Be at Hilltop Christian Fellowship church by 2:45 pm on August 20th. We leave promptly at 3:00 pm
- Bring enough money for dinner at the park. Click here for food prices
- Make sure there is someone ready to pick you up at Hilltop Christian Fellowship around 10:00 pm
- Come prepared to have a huge amount of FUN amongst the CHAOS.
Want to know more about Adventure Park USA visit their website.
NOTE: CHAOS includes students going into 6th grade and up!