On Saturday October 14th, CHAOS will find their way through an 8 Acre Corn Maze. There are 3 different mazes that can be completed. Each maze has approximately 1 mile of trails. Within each maze are 4 uniquely shaped hole punches attached to posts marked with a number. Find the numbered posts as you work your way through the mazes. If you get confused, or you’re in a state of CHAOS don’t panic, there are Cheater Poles marked to help you find your way out. Remember, No Bare Feet! Everyone must stay on pathways…NO THROWING CORN!
In order to have the energy needed to navigate those mazes, we’ll take CHAOS and invade Cicis pizza for some sustenance.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Cost is $17 per person for the evening which includes your ticket to the maze, meal and drink at Cicis and transportation. (Make checks payable to Hilltop Christian Fellowship and in the note area indicate CHAOS corn maze)
- You must have the 2017 Participation Agreement Online Form completed prior to participating in the event.
- All participation costs must be turned in to either Josh Ernst or Pastor Terry by Sunday October 8th.
- Meet at Hilltop Christian Fellowship no later than 6:00 pm.
- Have someone pick you up at Hilltop Christian Fellowship by 10:00 pm.
CHAOS is more fun when you have more people so invite your friends!